Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Crush

I saw the original idea for these on Pinterest, and it was just a six pack of Crush that has tags and ribbon on each bottle. So naturally, I put my own spin on this craft.


Materials:
-6 pack of Crush in glass bottles (you can get them at Wal-Mart for under $3.00)
-Popsicle sticks (and/or clothespins)
-Ribbon in different colors
-Elmer's glue
-Construction paper
-Pencil or pen
-Foam or paper animals (pre-made from a kit, or make your own from scratch. I got most of mine from Target for $1.00!)


1. First, assemble your foam animals. They will need some sort of a base, such as a popsicle stick or a clothespin.


2. Next, think of a clever phrase to go with your animal, and print it out on a tag. I made my tags on Microsoft Word, because I am not too good at free-handing letters! Punch a hole in the top of the tag.


3. Curl a piece of ribbon with a scissors, and tie it around the Crush bottle neck. If you have a clothespin base on your animal, simply clip them on the ribbon, and attach the tag with the clothespin.






 4. If attaching an animal with a popsicle stick, simply tie the ribbon around the stick.












Here is your finished product!




























I also did some of my own. I did Mayor Bee from scratch:


And Rainbow Dash, I printed her and cut her out:


So no matter what your artistic ability, you can do this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment